Thursday, December 11, 2008

My friend

Sometimes I wonder why I must know you. You can be a good friend sometimes and yet, on the other hand, you make people feel like shit. Sometimes you can be such a pain in the ass. You are a wonderful friend to be with, I know that deep down in my heart. But sometimes it seems that the words that are uttered out from your mouth just does not.... I feel intimidated and inferior... I am such a fool to get into this mess. It shouldn't have started, not at all!. What was I even thinking. Emotions are so powerful sometimes. No matter how smart or how sensible you are, it consumes you. No, maybe I should not have known you... I want to flee, flee from this place, flee from reality. RUN! The time will come....I may not see you anymore after 11, 12, 13 months? Hopefully, by that time these memories will fade away. No, I don't want to treasure it. It hurts more than it heals. Yes I know I won't see you anymore after this period of time. We will not contact each other, no keeping in touch business. Yes we will go on with our lives, seeking new friends, new company. Getting away from those boring ones. And now I'm saying this in advance, because I wont have the chance to say it when the time comes - Farewell my friend. It was nice knowing you.


Yet for eternity we may meet again.

2 comments:

ck said...

sad to hear that...

Esther said...

why you soooooooo emo???? Wanna tell me? You can always tell me. I may have many words of wisdom for you (or not...) But I CAN be a good listener. =) *pats head*