Monday, December 1, 2008

I am so

annoyed. Sometimes it's just so hard to love people.(No I'm not talking about the gua cintalu lucinta gua I want to live with you forever you will always be in my heart type of love) Especially those that somehow keep insisting on driving you mad and frustrating you with their slander. I wonder why. What drives them to continue hurting people? It's only just 2 weeks after camp, and I am already feeling the strains, the burdens of fulfilling my pledge I made in camp. Not that I thought it was going to be easy. It will never be easy. Why must it be this person? Of all people, this orang. But I guess...........No I don't know what to guess. I'm just flabbergasted. I'm ANNOYED!! WAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!?!?!? WAIIIIIIIIII GOD WAIIIIIIIIIIII?!?!?!?!?!

Who am I to question God. Sigh.

(The first of many emo posts)

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL LEE!!!!!!! YOU SMELLY COW!!!!!! WOOOHOO

2 comments:

dy said...

chill man..patience..
and dont forget we r not spsd to judge..gahaha..
st david cf here for u..

Unknown said...

Why so annoyed? Aiyo.... Who's de special 'orang', u talking about?