Monday, November 24, 2008

A start!

So after much thinking and harassing from my friends, I finally decided to start blogging.

Hello everybody!!! My name is Matthew Lee. (as if you guys dont know) To tell you the truth, I really dont know how to start this blog. Actually I didnt want to blog, because I simply just can't think of anything to write, and I could actually spend this time doing other stuff ( guitar, reading, games). But it's holidays anyway, so why not?
Yeahhhh, I think people like hannan and mariel will laugh at me now...

Just got back from NSCFL camp. It was awesome! Everything was fun (and funny)! The people, officers, speakers. It was really amazing to be able to meet so many brothers and sisters in Christ all around Malaysia. The games was cool, although my group lost in almost every game and never won any. And there was this presentation thing, we were supposed to compose a song. Hahahah and a guy from my group nearly had his pants fall off! It was hilarious. Ok maybe I shouldn't have said this, in case the guy somehow finds this blog, he will kill me. But most importantly, this camp has drawn me closer to God. The talks at night by Ps. Michael Williams really challenged me and set my mind thinking. I got to experience God in this camp, something which I had been longing all this while but never really got to. Thank you SU for organising this camp! What a pity I can't go next year anymore, SPM...sigh...
It's so sad to leave everyone, even though I didnt really make many friends. And now I'm stuck at home, BLOGGING.
This sucks. I can't get use to the sudden silence at home. All the noise from the campers is gone, I dont think I will be able to meet up with the campers anymore. This is why I hate going camps sometimes. You go there, happy happy gembira gembira, make friends...hang out with them, go crazy with them, then suddenly it's time to balik kampung. And most of the time its 90% you won't be able to see them anymore. But I guess it's what you learn from the camp that is most important. And apply it in your daily life.

Ok lah. Talk to much already. Time to go. Ciao

3 comments:

Mariel Nonis said...

WOOHOOO MATT'S BLOGGING!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHHA
u were completely right with the whole hannan n mariel laughing thing.
good start! keep it up nenek!
hahahhahahhaa..

Johannan said...

i'm not as bad as mariel to laugh at you...i'm worse!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
gonna find that girl you're scared of and give her ur blog, msn, frenster, facebook

Matthew said...

woi!!!