Sunday, February 28, 2010

ranting around

LET'S JUST FACE IT. MARCH IS COMING SOON. Oh, it's tomorrow. For those my year, you know what that means..LAHH. SPM results! When's the official date again? 11th or 16th? Or 9th?

*please don't kill me for reminding you guys*

And for those who seek some sort of immediate solution to release stress, then I suggest you should follow the instructions carefully as stated in the picture below :

Haha. Pinjam sikit Johannan.

So where was I? Ah, results. And after that comes? Scholarships. Interviews. Speaking of scholarships...

*****************************************

You know how annoying it is when the so called "rich guy/gal" in your class ( or anyone you know) starts to post stuff on his/her Facebook/Twitter/Blogger so sweetly and innocently enquiring "Hey, I was wondering how do I apply for scholarships?? Oh what should I write on my CV ?" OK, don't get me wrong, I don't really oppose them in this sense. But I believe some of you might understand what I'm really trying to say here.

Please lah! With your parents so fully loaded and berada, when your family can go flying here and there around the world without so much of a budget, when you can afford luxurious items - Nike, Adidas, Tropicana, Whateverla , when your parents can afford to buy BMW's and Mercedes and Porsches, when your parents can afford to build mansions and palaces on hills, when you can act as though you're some sort of star with some superiority and airs and all those kind of crap you get from bloody-rich-kids-who-think-their-so-high-and-mighty! Have you ever thought of giving some other less loaded people a chance?

And don't start saying that " You have to understand...my family velly velly big. My parents cannot support all of them" or something like "It still doesn't mean you don't need to save".
Yeah, right. Cannot support? Need to save? Think again.


To some people, please don't get offended at what I've just posted here. It's just my opinion. And I'm not really against you guys. Some are really nice and humble. To any observant reader, my post title is " ranting around " , get it? It's not that I'm gung-ho setting up an opposition party voicing out my views in the Parliment.

I already sense some hostility. Hehe =)

*****************************************

Where was I again? Ah yes, interviews. Interviews. Oh no. I remembered on the last day of SPM I said I would find my interest so that I can prepare myself for these - interviews. And there goes the habit of..........delaying. Delay up to now. Walau! What to do man.
To be fair, I did some research. Tried out some personality tests. Brigg Meyers test. Or whatever way you spelled it. But honestly up till today, I still can't really find out my interests. Sometimes the hardest, most difficult, paling susah problem is to understand yourself. Terrible la. Which brings us to -----------HOW ON EARTH AM I TO BE INTERVIEWED IF I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT I WANT TO DO?? I don't even know whether I'll be selected for interviews. D=


******************************************

Sunshine, won't you be my mother
Sunshine, come and help me sing
My heart is darker than these oceans
My heart is frozen underneath

We are crooked souls trying to stay up straight,
Dry eyes in the pouring rain
The shadow proves the sunshine
The shadow proves the sunshine

Sigh.

1 comment:

Johannan said...

nvr giv u permission curi my picture!! enough bout the scholarships la u know ur gonna get a few...