Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yay!!!!! Its holidays!!

..................And I'm sick.

Damn you Sean. It's all your fault. We shouldn't have let you sleep in our tents. With you sneezing and coughing in front of my face, its no wonder I'm sick now. I'm 100% sure its you who passed your virus to me. Babi you la. Now I can't enjoy my holidays at all.



Anyways, here are some interesting remarks made by teachers and students of 5sc1. Don't know whether you guys will enjoy it.

Top on the list:
1) Janice (points at picture) : Who's prettier?? Me right? Of course me la! You don't have to tell me!
2) Janice : I know I'm pretty! I'm so pretty! Of course I'm prettier than my sister!
Janice : My face pretty right? My eyes pretty right? My nose pretty right?

Getting bored of Janice. Lets move on...

3) Chun Kiat ( Upon receiving his add maths marks) : Wah, this is the first time I got less than 95

4) Desmond (looks at Shen Kai) : Yao shiu kia.
Shen Kai ( looks at Desmond ) : Ah Kua

5) (during physics)
Sean and Shen Kai : Wah sir your drawing very nice!
Mr. Tam (immediately) : Of course.

6)
Mr. Tam : Conditions for total internal reflection is that the light must propagate from denser medium to less dense medium. (Looks at students) Wei you all understand or not? Woi are you all listening? Aiya! Don't understand then forget about it. Just memorise.

7) (Before physics test, walks up to Matthew.)
Joash : Oh please la. Don't tell me you didnt study at all.
(After physics test, walks up to Akash)
Joash : Akash, I think this is the easiest test I've ever taken. Oh, it's not hard la. How come you don't know how to answer?? It's soo easy man.
( After getting results . Joash-90, Akash- 93)

8) Shen Kai : JIIIIIIII*******AAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

9) Shen Kai : See my hair! So saatt!
Mr. Rama : Why this guy's hair like umbrella?

10) Mr. Sasi (Moral teacher): You see that guy! Really MBMB!

11) Akash : Johannan have you finished?
Johannan : Not yet.
Chun Kiat : I finish d.
Akash : Finish what???

12) Chun Liang : I give your chance a son.

Last but not LEAST.........

13) Pn. Teo (slang, slang, slang) : Awwright cwlasss, now we shaell lern abouwt the stwuckcher of the xailem vassals.
5sc1: SNnnooorrreeee......



8 comments:

ck said...

jiii aiiii...lol!!!!!!
and you forgot to add the chunliang's use-your-brain (point to his head)during accounts test...

Mariel Nonis said...

LOL the Jan thing was PRICELESS!!! Haha, sorry Janice.
Eh she marah you on facebook ready you know.

The Joash Akash thing was hilarious. And so true. Joash seriously needs to get over himself.

You should take over the St Davids quotes corner lah.

Chun Kiat needs a slap on the face man.

Johannan said...

i giv ur chance a son...chun liang chun liang...

ck said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ck said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ck said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ck said...

JIIIIIIII*******AAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!
i am so addicted to this word.. :P

ck said...

lol... vulgarities removed...
wakakaka