Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thanks, ( I think this may be a little late.)


Thank you Daniel aka smelly cow and Jade for these wonderful christmas presents.
It's really fun to spend time with my brother. Stress relief. (not that I have a lot of stress) Especially when you can laugh at each other when the car you're driving in GT bangs a wall and gets stucked there. Or when you score a goal in winning eleven and start mocking each other. Or eating one huge packet of wan tan mee at 1.00am in the morning, stomach bloated and unable to sleep due to the chili. HOTHOTHOT.
Or watching a movie with your sister/brother/brother's girlfriend/brother's girlfriend brother. Yes man you rocks.
One more thing. John Mayer is a really good singer and guitarist. And when I say good I mean it is really really really veli veli veli good. Same goes to Switchfoot.




Thank you Johannan for lending me this album. Another power pack stuff.

4 comments:

Lara said...

i want your cds!! haha

Johannan said...

no prob just make sure it comes back in one piece :)

Lara said...

haha...

Matthew said...

which one haha